It's been one week and the Bible reading has started with over 30 of us involved - and more still signing up! Very exciting!
I've missed two days of readings but have managed to catch up on those.
How are you going? Add a comment and share your experiences.
So far, I've really been challeneged with Genesis - remembering some parts I had not read for a long time. God bless your reading! And don't forget to visit http://www.waitara.anglican.asn.au/ to find out more about what's happening at church!
HOW TO ADD A COMMENT: Click on "comment" at the bottom of the page, then follow the instructions. Put your name at the end of the post and click "anonymous" to publish it without having to sign on.
Cheers! Bruce
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi! loving every minute of it! bruce
me too! bruce again!
Post a Comment